Thursday, July 1, 2010

Brr its cold and I can't sleep!

its a cliche I know - but life is a journey - sometimes the road is smooth, wide almost freeway like - other times narrow bumpy and windy with no knowledge of the what is around the next bend; sometimes there are steep hills with no way round or through - just one way over the top! And that is how my life journey has been - and no doubt will continue - my thoughts in starting a blog is to share some of those moments in that journey.
So here I am - its early in the morning, cold and wide awake at 2 am again! but I am ensconced in my lovely warm bed! Its only a few days since I returned from West Africa where I was a medical volunteer again for three weeks and I am not sure what time clock my body is on - but definitely was warmer there! I so LOVE being able to use my nursing skills in this way - there are always challenges - professionally and personally - but what an experience. My family ( all adults now) are so encouraging and supportive as is the number one man in my life - and for that I am so so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment